Tola Mobile- Positioning Tola as a Major Player in the Mobile Payments Industry
Jargon PR worked with mobile payment company, Tola Mobile, to establish the business as one of the leaders in the mobile payments industry whilst creating and delivering meaningful content to drive key messages. The campaign secured over 66 pieces of coverage with 4.8 million opportunities to see.
BackgroundTola Mobile enables merchant businesses to take and make payments directly from Mobile Operator Wallets. Tola Mobile’s technology has processed more than 500 million transactions equating to funds worth over $250 million, and is the fastest growing mobile wallet integration technology in sub-saharan Africa.
- Duration : 12 months
- Client : Tola Mobile
- Sector : Mobile and Telecommunications
- Region : UK
- Create international awareness of Tola Mobile throughout the target Security, Business and Technology media.
- Drive key news throughout leadership content into the target media that communicates the brand’s key messages.
- Clearly position Tola Mobile as a key player in the mobile payments markets, through high profile media coverage.
- Content Creation
- Media Relations
- Speaker Opportunities
- Social Media
- Analyst Relations
- PR Consultation
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: Showcase Tola Mobile’s expertise in the telecommunications industry through interviews with relevant publications.
- PRESS RELEASE: Increase awareness of Tola Mobile throughout key industries.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILING: Demonstrated industry expertise through participating in interviews.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Announce key news and build credibility through utilising social media after events.
- EVENT SUPPORT: Worked with Tola to maximise its appearance and interaction at relevant industry events.
- Secured 15+ media briefings at international events including Mobile World Congress.
- Consistent coverage secured within key target media such as Total Telecom and Mobile Payments World.
- 100% coverage of a positive sentiment.
- Supported Tola in its event ‘Monetising Mobile and Digital Engagement’ in partnership with Vodafone and produced thought leadership content as a result.