Arduino- Engaging with the hobbyist community
Jargon PR worked with Arduino, an electronic prototyping platform, to create a competitive edge in a saturated market through regularly announcing new products and engaging with target communities. The campaign achieved over 40 pieces of coverage with over 26 million opportunities to see.
BackgroundArduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of around 30 million active users. It has powered thousands of projects, from everyday objects to satellites and complex scientific instruments, providing the building blocks for innovators to power connected experiences for the future.
- Duration : 13 Months
- Client : Arduino
- Sector : Open-source hardware
- Region : UK
- Drive significant levels of industry awareness and understanding regarding the open source electronics platform offered by Arduino.
- Increase Arduino’s business profile throughout the hobbyists, education and professional media in both the UK and specific vertical markets.
- Secure a pipeline of news coverage to showcase Arduino’s new updates, partnerships and business growth.
- Content creation
- Media relations
- Reviews programme
- Influencer relations
- Executive profiling
- PR consultation
- NEWS: generate awareness of Arduino’s latest announcements, including new product launches
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP: communicate Arduino’s expertise and showcase its position in the open source market
- MEDIA INTERVIEWS: secure opportunities to provide deeper insight into Arduino technologies and company developments
- INFLUENCER RELATIONS: build relationships with key influencers to secure credible endorsements to a niche community
- Consistent media exposure within target trade and tech publications and built relationships with journalists
- Dominated across the media and ensured the Arduino name cut through noise of other competitors
Influencer Activation & Reviews
- Amplify the key features of Arduino’s latest products with key influencers through organic social media content and endorsement