WE’RE HIRING- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE/ ACCOUNT MANAGER
With a bustling new business pipeline going into the New Year, we’re excited to be recruiting for a Senior Account Executive/Account Manager in our Hampshire office.
We’ve had an exciting 2021, with significant business growth, acquisitions and team successes. In the last 12 months alone, we’re very proud to have won ‘PR Agency of the Year’ at the Global Agency Awards, acquire two PR agencies, and achieve the Silver Accreditation for Investors in People ‘We Invest in Wellbeing’.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team, and you’ll play a fundamental role in the success of the agency, as well as getting the chance to work across a range of B2B tech clients!
Position: Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Benefits: 20 days paid holiday, Christmas shopping day, early finish Fridays all year, complimentary breakfast, regular team socials, pension scheme, laptop, birthday lie-in, Working from Home policy (2 WFH days per week), ongoing training and development and enrolment in CIPR & PRCA training.
Jargon PR is an award-winning, boutique public relations agency. We manage global campaigns for B2B technology and corporate brands. We’re ambitious, highly motivated and deliver campaigns that enable our clients to win their category through high-quality media relations, content creation and consultancy.
At Jargon PR the culture is engaging, the agency is fast-paced and our clients are interesting and exciting tech businesses. We’re going from strength to strength and need an enthusiastic, committed Senior Account Executive/Account Manager to support the team by helping to draft content, speak to the press, create reports, run social channels for our clients and much more. No day is ever the same.
Ideally, you will have 2-3 years of media, marketing or PR experience with a good work ethic, strong writing skills, a proactive attitude and confidence when speaking to media and clients. If you’re looking for a real boost in your career, Jargon PR is a dynamic environment to do this.
About The Role
As a Senior Account Executive/Account Manager you will be instrumental in driving the success of multiple campaigns through the use of traditional and digital PR tools. In addition to working alongside the management team, you will be helping junior members to refine their skills, ensuring understanding of the client brief in order to implement the agreed strategies.
As part of the role, you will be required to draft and proof PR materials including thought leadership articles, blogs and press releases. You will maintain strong media relationships with influential journalists and strengthen your network of target press.
In addition to reacting to industry trends and challenges, you will possess a proactive mindset to ensure your clients are featured in their target press whilst acting as a consultant to ensure they receive quality service and ROI.
You’ll manage a handful of accounts, and will be responsible for all client communication pertaining to media opportunities and the relevant news agenda. You’ll be responsible for providing thoughtful, creative and relevant media initiatives and ideas to new business pitches and client campaign renewals in addition to identifying areas you can grow the agency’s existing client portfolio. You will also provide strategic guidance on your accounts while supporting the Account Directors and be able to provide consultancy to the clients when needed.
The role will also require you to manage and mentor members of the team with the opportunity to directly line manage junior staff.
The role will require you to come into the office three times per week, with an option to work from home two days per week.
About the Role
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Contribute towards the development of comprehensive PR campaigns
- Write long-form content (thought leadership articles, market reports, e-book content, etc.)
- Be a key point of contact for clients and managing their needs
- Contribute to daily meetings and update clients on PR activities
- Keep up with current PR trends and tools
- Build and nurture client relationships
- Maintain a network of media contacts and industry spokespeople
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s products, services and media profile
- Ensuring the client’s key performance indicators are being fulfilled
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Help grow retained accounts
- 2-3 years of B2B tech PR experience
- A keen interest and enthusiasm in technology
- Have an understanding of how the media works in addition to keeping up to date on current affairs and relevant industry news
- First-class writing skills and the ability to proof-read various pieces of content to a high standard
- A confident communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work as part of a tight-knit team
- Creativity and a proactive manner
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to take a client’s brief to develop and deliver an impactful campaign alongside the management team
If this job sounds of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 483 views
- 0 Comment