We’re Hiring – Junior Account Executive/Account Executive
As a result of rapid business growth and new client wins, we’re excited to be recruiting for a Junior Account Executive/Account Executive to join our expanding team. Recently named PR Agency of the Year at the Global Agency Awards, we’re looking forward to continuing our business growth over the next 12 months.
Position: PR Junior Account Executive/Account Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: 20 days paid holiday, early finish Fridays all year, complimentary breakfast, quarterly team socials, pension scheme, laptop, birthday lie-in, opportunities to travel, work from home flexibility, ongoing training and development and enrolment in CIPR and PRCA training.
Jargon PR is an award-winning, boutique public relations agency. We manage global campaigns for B2B technology and corporate brands. We’re ambitious, highly motivated and deliver campaigns that enable our clients to win their category through high-quality media relations, content creation and consultancy.
At Jargon PR, the culture is engaging, the agency is fast-paced and our clients are an array of interesting and exciting tech businesses. We’re going from strength to strength and need an enthusiastic, committed Junior Account Executive/Account Executive to support the team by helping to draft content, speak to the press, create reports, run social channels for our clients and much more. No day is ever the same.
We are looking for someone with a passion for PR and media, preferably with some experience of either agency or in-house, with a good work ethic, strong writing skills, a proactive attitude and confidence on the phone. If you’re looking to kick start your career with opportunities to progress, Jargon PR is a dynamic environment to do this.
About The Role
As a Junior Account Executive/Account Executive you will be instrumental in supporting the account management teams across multiple campaigns, through the use of traditional and digital PR tools.
As part of the role, you will be required to draft and proof a range of PR materials including thought leadership articles, blogs and press releases.
In addition to creating content on behalf of clients, you will be pitching stories to influential press almost daily, both via email and on the telephone. As a result, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain strong media relationships with credible journalists and strengthen your network of targets press.
As part of your role, you will need to monitor the media, including traditional and social, for opportunities for clients. You will also be required to create regular status reports for clients, conduct competitor analysis, create and update media lists, attend client meetings and support the wider agency team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity.
- A passion for media, marketing and communications; ideally with a relevant university degree
- A keen interest and enthusiasm in technology is preferred
- Have an understanding of how the media works in addition to keeping up to date on current affairs and relevant industry news
- First-class writing skills and the ability to proof-read various pieces of content to a high standard
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task a variety of tasks and prioritise workload
- A confident communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work as part of a tight-knit team
- Creativity and a proactive manner
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with traditional and digital media contacts
If you’re interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 425 views
- 0 Comment