We’re delighted to announce that Jargon PR’s Founder and Managing Director, Simon Corbett, has today been awarded the coveted Fellowship of the CIPR.
The award recognises Simon’s contribution that he has made to the CIPR and the PR industry throughout his career to date. Fellows play an important role at the CIPR, as it looks to its Fellows to promote professionalism, demonstrate best practice and raise awareness of the benefits of CIPR membership.
Fellows are selected for their experience of PR, communications and business practice. They also help to develop best practice standards and policies, sharing their experience and knowledge by contributing to the Institute’s working groups, panels and consultations.
Simon has been a member of the CIPR since 2005 and since achieved Chartered PR, Dip CIPR and MCIPR status. To obtain Fellowship, the highest membership grade of the CIPR, Simon has shown his commitment to the CIPR and its networks, as well as demonstrating support and leadership across the wider PR profession.
This commitment has included:
- Becoming a founding member of the CIPR Diversity and Inclusion Network and subgroup member of the DIN Disability Group
- Ensuring that Jargon PR is a Disability Confident employer
- All of the agency’s PR team are working towards CIPR Accredited Practitioner status
- Volunteering on the PRCA’s Covid-19 Taskforce
- Founding member of the PRCA’s PR Internships For All Scheme
“It’s an honour to be awarded CIPR Fellowship alongside many of the best and brightest names across the PR industry,” commented Simon Corbett, Managing Director and Founder of Jargon PR. “The CIPR embodies the highest standard of practice within the industry and I look forward to continuing my commitments and supporting the important initiatives rolled out by the CIPR.”