Jargon PR is hiring – JAE/AE
Following another successful year for Jargon PR, we’re on the lookout to expand our team with an enthusiastic and committed PR professional. Joining as a Junior Account Executive or Account Executive, they will support the team by helping to draft content, speak to the press, create reports, run social channels for our clients, and much more.
About the role
As a Junior Account Executive/Account Executive you will be instrumental in supporting the account management teams across multiple campaigns, through the use of traditional and digital PR tools.
As part of the role, you will be required to draft and proof a range of PR materials including thought leadership articles, blogs and press releases.
In addition to creating content on behalf of clients, you will be pitching stories to influential press almost daily, both via email and on the telephone. As a result, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain strong media relationships with credible journalists and strengthen your network of target press.
You will need to monitor the media, including traditional and social, for opportunities for clients. You will also be required to create regular status reports for clients, conduct competitor analysis, create and update media lists, attend client meetings and support the wider agency team in developing client proposals and implementing the PR activity.
- A passion for media, marketing and communications; ideally with a relevant university degree
- A keen interest in and enthusiasm for technology is preferred
- An understanding of how the media works, in addition to keeping up to date on current affairs and relevant industry news
- First-class writing skills and the ability to proof-read various pieces of content to a high standard
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- A confident communicator both written and verbally
- The ability to work as part of a tight-knit team
- Creativity and a proactive manner
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with traditional and digital media contacts
Why Jargon PR?
We’re a growing agency and have lots of benefits on offer including:
- Complimentary breakfast
- Birthday lie-in
- Early finish on Fridays
- Christmas shopping day
- Friday Drinks
- Quarterly socials – St Patrick’s Day, Summer, Halloween, Christmas
Jargon PR is an award-winning, boutique public relations agency. We manage global campaigns for B2B technology and corporate brands. We’re ambitious, highly motivated and deliver campaigns that enable our clients to win their category through high-quality media relations, content creation and consultancy.
At Jargon PR, the culture is engaging, the agency is fast-paced and our clients are an array of interesting and exciting tech businesses. We are looking for someone with a passion for PR and media, preferably with some experience of either agency or in-house, with a good work ethic, strong writing skills, a proactive attitude and confidence on the phone. If you’re looking to kick start your career with opportunities to progress, Jargon PR is a dynamic environment to do this.
If you think this role is for you and would like to apply, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- 114 views
- 0 Comment