Jargon PR’s Sam and Kevin to speak at British Library
Jargon PR’s very own Kevin Winfield and Sam Mohr have been invited to deliver a talk at the British Library on Monday 12th December.
Due to take place as part of the UK Business and IP Centre’s Innovating for Growth programme, the talk provides an opportunity for businesses to gain an understanding of how PR works and the benefits it can bring to businesses.
The session will focus on how businesses can design a successful PR campaign and boost brand awareness and sales in 2017. Sam and Kevin will be sharing their top tips on:
- How PR will influence customers to buy from a business
- The secret to crafting the perfect press release
- How to get a brand into the media at ‘peak’ times
- How to plan, develop and execute a PR Campaign in 2017
- A selection of Christmas and Seasonal case studies to show the results a PR campaign can generate for a business
The Innovating for Growth programme provides bespoke and specialised support to established business that are identified as ready-to-grow. The programme is delivered at the British Library’s Business & IP Centre, which was launched in 2006 to support businesses, entrepreneurs and inventors grow their organisations across a range of industries.
Jargon PR has a long standing relationship with the British Library, and the team were approached because of the company’s reputation for delivering tailored B2B PR campaigns that impact bottom lines and help clients to win their category.
The talk takes place on Monday 12th December at 5.45pm. More information on the Innovating for Growth programme can be found here.